Fruitful 2023



Time flies and now I am count downing to my Japan holiday in 15 days.

Japan has been opening up her borders lately. In comparison to last year's holiday, this year I do not need to apply for visa. Even though this year's holiday is only for about a week. I take every opportunity to prepare myself for my future plans. 

For this trip, unknowingly happens during the Great Earthquake and Tsunami anniversary that happened 12 years ago. I will be visiting 6 areas in this trip. They are Fukushima, Sendai, Kesennuma, Kyoto, Tokyo and Yokohama.

I will be meeting the following people.

Fukushima: Megumi Hirai and Yukari Matsumoto from Operation Blessing Japan 

Sendai: Julie, Fumiko, Chieko, Miranda from FCBC Sendai 

Kesennuma: Pastor Minegishi Hiroshi from Kesennuma First Bible Baptist Church 

Kyoto: Minami from FCBC Nagoya 

Yokohama: Charlotte from FCBC Yokohama

I have started packing my luggages and planned to donate some winter clothes to Travis. Even though I was not able to meet him personally, I will be delivering the items via Yamato in Haneda Airport. 

Stay tune for my upcoming updates and how I packed my luggages. See yah. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life of an international student in Sendai 仙台での留学生生活

Moving to Japan Timeline

Dad's Home Coming