There is time for everything

One week past, after I come back from Love Japan Crisis Relief .

I finally laid down my relationship with Ted today to the Lord. What a special easter sunday that I encountered. Thank God that He is faithful and in Him I can be strengthened.

I know that God has a better plan for us as we venture this unqiue journey. I know that even as we obey the Lord and by staying open hearted to receive the Lord's guidance, this journey is going to be interesting. Stay tune for newest updates as Ted and I go thru MPC.

I will be taking up Japanese language classes and sign language classes so that i can provide more when I return to Japan next year. Gambarimasu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life of an international student in Sendai 仙台での留学生生活

Moving to Japan Timeline

Dad's Home Coming