Post Chingay 2009

Chingay is finally over and my body is now in repairing mode, after all the rehearsals of Chingay. Today I went with him to church for service. When i saw him, his face colour doesnt look so good and i brought him to go and see the medic in hall 10. he wasnt running any temperature but his heart rate was rather fast. The medic gave him 2 panadols and a bottle of mineral water.

So after, i accompanied him to CGH A&E. Seeing the doctor's was quite a fast one unlike mine the previous time. The Doctor took his blood for FBC and we waited for 1 hour. Thank God his results are normal. Dr wants him to recheck his bloods again 2 days later. He was given 2 days MC.

We both waited for his cell leader to give him a lift home, while waiting, his temperture raised to 37.9C. Thank God he brought the fever patch and a bandana. I gave him the panadol and he finished the water.

His cell leader came. While heading to the car, i fell down, spraining a bit of my ankle and brusing my knees. We head to his house and i accompanied him till his door step.... that was the last time i hear his voice...... :'(

His cell leader drove me to the town centre and he went home...... I called him a few times but i believe he is just too tired after all the medicines...... He is knocked out i suppose... ...

Never have i been so affected by a situation, but i shall listern to wat he has instructed me, is to work hard tomorrow at my new work place. As for now, i believe God will heal him and i can share the joy that i went through at my work place when he gets well again...... =)

God promise to gave us a plan, a plan that will prosper us and not to harm us, to give us a hope and a future (Jeremiah 29:11)

I will also make myself healthy so that when he gets well he dont need to be worry about my health......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life of an international student in Sendai 仙台での留学生生活

Moving to Japan Timeline

Dad's Home Coming