Today marks the second last day of 2019 Time, 6.30am I am currently on my way to work. The last posting I did was last year, after my Love Japan mission trip. Time flies and now is the 4th quarter of 2019 As I reflect on what had happened, I am thankful to God for all the blessings that He had gave me I started off this year by giving the letter to the future me to Andrew and Jun. On the first day of 2019, I went to Kum Yam Methodist church with fellow cell leaders and sisters to set apart my life for God. After breakfast, I went out with Mandy to Plaza Singapura Muji for lunch and buy clothes for her staycation at Changi Cove. I spent time with her till evening and head home to get ready for my new adventure at work on the next day. My new adventure at work begins... ... My work hours started at 0650 every day in preparation for my ACEY course. In order to wake up early for work, I di...
18th March 2023 (Sat) Arrived at Haneda Airport at 4.50pm, collected luggages and went to Uniqlo to search for my skirt but not available. Took airport shuttle bus to Terminal 3. Walked to Yamato Delivery Collection counter to collect my luggages. Rearrange my luggages and checked in at counter. Went to Yoshinoya for dinner and saw the crowd at the departure gates. Walked around the transit area and purchased some souvenirs. Rested at the boarding gate and boarded the plane at 11.25pm, took off at 12.20am. Night snack was served and breakfast was served at 4.15am. 19th March 2023 (Sun) Plane arrived at Kuala Lumpur Airport at 6.30am (KL). Arrived at Gate G area and shopped for souvenirs. Boarded plane for Singapore at 8.25am and arrived at Singapore Changi Airport at 10am. Collected luggages and went to Jewel for lunch. Thank you all for reading my blog. I hope that my itinerary can provide you a better idea on different places in Japan. See yah. ...
Hi folks, As mentioned, I will be flying to Japan in 2 week's time. I will be taking ANA NH844 at 10.20pm. Below are the things that I have packed so far. Carry On Backpack Off Toco Backpack Passport JR Pass Exchange Order (Green Class) Vaccination Certificates Pasmo IC Card Wallet Membership Cards Golden Cross Body Bag Electronics: Type C, Micro USB Cable Organiser wallet Ear plugs Masks Wet wipes and Tissue paper Extra Set of Clothes for Standby: Long John, Shawl, Beanie, Leather Gloves, Heatpack (Body and Feet), winter stockings Bag for extra clothes Sermon book Travelogue and Expenses Diary Doraemon file with hotel booking and itinerary details Carry On Muji Underseat Bag Golden Down Coat Present for Charlotte: Chili Crab and Cheese Popcorn Snacks: Nuts, Vitamin C, Ginger Tea Powder Clear Transparent Bag: Toothpaste, Facial Cleanser, Toner, Moisturizer, Vitamin C Cream, Sunblock, BB Cream, Con...
Comments
Post a Comment