Via Dolorosa

Have you ever wondered why every year's Good Friday it always rain @ around 3pm......? Is it pure coincidental or God has pre-planned that He wants everyone on this earth to know about what Jesus had done for each of us on this day (Good Friday).

Even as i was pondering thru all this, God lead me to the past 40 days of prayer and fasting.

Through this 40 days, i recountered God once again even as I faithfully trusting God in the people that I am going to invite for this TGIF event.Indeed God is faithful even if we are not and He kept His promises.

Through this 40 days of prayer, my faith increases even as I lay down my dreams and visions on the Cross of Jesus. God made me realised that how much I needed Him and I grew more and more spiritually "hungry" on a daily basis. I meditate more on His words and spend time to commune with Him thru prayer.

After this 40 days of prayer and fasting, I realised that i want to draw more and more into the presence of God and once again rekindled with God to spend more time with Him through even when doing the most mundane daily tasks.

God is indeed a faithful God. Though I might not see that there is a way out in fulfilling a dream or resolving a problem, but God in His divine intervention, timing and supernatural methods; review to me that I am only a prayer away from Him and fulfilling a long lost dream of reconciliating with my natural father.

I am indeed grateful to God of what He has done and indeed I am beginning to understand the importance of walking close to God. As Stella had shared that when I looked into the depth of walking close to God, God will lokking after the breath of my life. I also thank God for opening doors for me to join NDP and for blessing me with new responsibilities and excitment in the Dance Ministry.

Through the blood of Christ, I have been redeemed and have the freedom of proclaiming what He has done on Calvary. I pray that today and tomorrow's TGIF event will be a harvest and salvations will come into our cell group. Jia You >++<>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life of an international student in Sendai 仙台での留学生生活

Moving to Japan Timeline

Dad's Home Coming