Japan Holiday 2023 (Day 9 to 10) (Tokyo, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore)

18th March 2023 (Sat)
Arrived at Haneda Airport at 4.50pm, collected luggages and went to Uniqlo to search for my skirt but not available. Took airport shuttle bus to Terminal 3. 

Walked to Yamato Delivery Collection counter to collect my luggages. Rearrange my luggages and checked in at counter. Went to Yoshinoya for dinner and saw the crowd at the departure gates. 

Walked around the transit area and purchased some souvenirs. Rested at the boarding gate and boarded the plane at 11.25pm, took off at 12.20am.

Night snack was served and breakfast was served at 4.15am. 











19th March 2023 (Sun)

Plane arrived at Kuala Lumpur Airport at 6.30am (KL). Arrived at Gate G area and shopped for souvenirs. Boarded plane for Singapore at 8.25am and arrived at Singapore Changi Airport at 10am. Collected luggages and went to Jewel for lunch.

Thank you all for reading my blog. 
I hope that my itinerary can provide you a better idea on different places in Japan. 
See yah.  






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life of an international student in Sendai 仙台での留学生生活

Moving to Japan Timeline

Dad's Home Coming