Coming to an end of 2010

So fast, 2010 is coming to an end but i myself is excited abt the plans for 2011. I am embarking on an exciting journey in 2011.

Reviewing back what has happened for this past year:

January was a heavy laden month as entering into the 100 days of Granny's passing on but nonetheless thank God for His strength who encourages me on.

February, the announcement of my BGR to my Mum on CNY (hehe).

March, waiting for the time to come to join NDP.

April, Hurray NDP recruitment drive

May till Aug: NDP rehearsals and changing of cell group with Ted, Starting working @ RH

Sept: Life was tough @ work but I pulled through

OCT: Left RH and started "STRINGS OF LOVE". What a breakthrough, all thanks to Valencis and Zen, Isa as well. All glory to God

Nov: Started part time work with Touch Home Care (My wish come true, all thanks to Candy Loke, Kavin and not forgetting Chin Tiong)

Dec: Christmas is coming and celebrating with Ted our 2nd anniversary (time really flies).

Indeed, God has been with me through all these seasons. He is faithful though we may not be. But He has promised that God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. (Romans 8: 28).

Thank God that this year I have reconciled with my Dad after 22 yrs and I look forward to see the reconciliation of my parents in time to come. Hurray =D

BELIEVE

[Darlene Zschech & Reuben Morgan]
(Verse 1)
You are my light, You are my strength
You are my rock, On You I stand
(Verse 2)
I lift my voise, I raise my hands
I lift my soul, with all I am
(Pre-Chorus)
In Christ forever I stand
(Chorus)
I will believe
You are strong enough in my weakness
God be lifted up and I will sing
Lift Your praises high, Lord be magnified
You make all things new
I will believe
(Verse 3)
So hear this song, receive our praise
You are our strength for all our days
(Bridge)
We Lift You up, our voices high
In every storm let God arise

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life of an international student in Sendai 仙台での留学生生活

Moving to Japan Timeline

Dad's Home Coming