Life getting back to normal



It has been around 2 years since COVID entered our lives.

Recently, many countries are easing their borders for tourism.

On 10th June, Japan Prime Minister had started to allow foreigners from 98 countries to visit Japan in your groups.

Looking forward, I am hoping to visit Japan in August. I have been gathering information with many friends on my upcoming trip while waiting for my passport to be renewed. (It has already been almost 6 weeks since I last applied online)

Before I embark on the journey of discovery in Japan in August, let me share about some of the places I want to visit for this trip.

My trip will start from 8th and end on 28th 😜.

I plan to fly in the evening on the 8th and arrived at Haneda Airport on 9th in the morning and take a Shinkansen to Hakata station. 

Below will be my plan when I am in Kyushu region.

Places I will visit in Kyushu: (9th to 13th)

(Tues - Sat)

1) Hakata Station

2) Canal City Hakata

3) Ming shopping mall 

4)  Huis Ten Bosch

5)  Nagasaki Atomic Bomb  Museum

6)  Hypocentre Park 

7)  Museum of 26 Martyrs of Japan 

8)  Meganebashi 

After exploring Kyushu area, I will take Shinkansen to Osaka the kitchen of Japan.

Places I will visit in Osaka: (13th to 16th)

(Sat - Tues)

1) Shinsaibashisuji Shopping  Street

2)  Dotonbori Street

3)  Kuromon Market 

4)  Namba City 

5) Universal Studios Japan 

Next region will be Kyoto, Japan former capital in the Edo period.

Places I will visit in Kyoto: (16th to 18th)

(Tues -Fri)

1) Ninenzaka

2) Sannenzaka

3) Gion

4) Hanamikoji Street

5) Pontocho Alley

6) Arashiyama Bamboo Forest

7) Nishiki Market

Final area in Kansai region, Nagoya the birth place of Toyota.

Places I will visit in Nagoya:(18th to 23nd)

(Fri- Mon)

1) Mitsukoshi Nagoya Sakae Store

2) Lachic

3) Oasis 21

4) Legoland Japan

5) Sealife Nagoya

6) SCMaglev and Railway Park 

7) Escha Underground Shopping Centre

8) Meitetsu Department Store

9) Kintetsu Passe

10) FCBC Nagoya

Travelling North to Sendai, visiting friends

Places I will visit in Sendai: (23nd to 26th)

(Mon - Thurs)

1) Sendai Station

2) Morning Market Asaichi

3) AER Building

4) Hapina Nakakecho Shopping Arcade 

5) Uminomori Aquarium

6) Mitsui Outlet Park

7) Kaleidoscope Art Museum

8) Miyagi Museum of Art

9) FCBC Sendai

Travelling to Tokyo

Places I will visit in Tokyo: (26th to 29th)

(Thurs- Mon)

1) Nakamise Dori

2) Sumida River

3) Tokyo Skytree

4) Imperial Palace

5) Toyosu Market

6) Embassy of Republic of Singapore

7) Roppongi Hills

8) Tokyo Japan Rail Cafe 

Day trip to Yokohama to visit Charlotte and friends

Places I will visit in Yokohama: (28th)(Sun)

1) Motomachi Chukagai

2) FCBC Yokohama 

This is my plan for my 21days of holiday in Japan in August. Hope that the situation in Japan will get better by then. I will update soon when I collect my renewed passport.

During this waiting period, I went to various money changers to find the best rates in town. I also watched videos on YouTube to check out on new attractions in Japan.

Finally after waiting for almost one month, I will be collecting my passport at my neighbourhood post office on 30th June.

Please stay tune on my next blog on my visa application with Tokudaw Inc. (Wanping's travel agency).










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life of an international student in Sendai 仙台での留学生生活

Moving to Japan Timeline

Dad's Home Coming