My Japan Holiday 2022 (9th August)


Dear Folks,

When you are reading this blog, I would have been back to Singapore already. In the blink of the eye, 3 weeks has passed and let me recap the highlights and memories of this trip. Let's begin... ...

On the night of 8th August, I took flight via Japan Airlines to Haneda Airport for the first time. Upon arrival, I was greeted by a warm and bright sun. What a sight before arrival. 



Upon arrival at Haneda Airport,
I was heading to the COVID screening centre and within 1 hour, I completed the screening process immigration procedures as I have downloaded the MySOS app and the fast track functions. 
After collecting my luggages, I went to Yamato services to deliver my luggages to Fukuoka. 
I went to the JR East Office but it was still closed. It opens at 8am and while I was waiting, I took photos at the nihonbashi replica. I also waited for Yoshinoya to open as I also wanted to eat breakfast. 


After eating breakfast, I headed to the JR East Office to change my Japan Rail Pass for 21 days and booked Shinkansen tickets to Fukuoka.  After which, I took Tokyo Monorail to Hamamatsucho station and changed to Yamanonte line (山手線) to Tokyo Station to meet Wanping. I am so happy to meet her and gave her treats from Singapore. 

After she had left for her appointment, I went walking around Tokyo Station while waiting for my Shinkansen to Shin Osaka Station. I bought my Ekibento for my lunch. 

I boarded Hikari 641 for Shin Osaka and arrived at 2.37pm. I changed train to Sakura 561 to Hakata Station. After I arrived at Hakata Station, I changed to subway to Kuko line (空港線) for Tenjin Station. 

After arrival at Tenjin Station, my portable wifi don't have battery and two kind ladies brought me to LYF Tenjin Fukuoka. So kind of them. I checked in and met Hikari's friend Tanya. I went into my room and started to unpack my luggage until 8.30pm while watching NDP via YouTube and brought dinner at Family Mart.

At around 9pm, I ate my dinner. I went to explore the hotel and slept at 10.30pm.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life of an international student in Sendai 仙台での留学生生活

Moving to Japan Timeline

Dad's Home Coming