My Japan Holiday 2022 (Osaka, Yodoyabashi, Tennoji) (13th to 16th Aug) (Sat to Tues)


 Day 5 (13th) (Sat) 

After bidding Hakata farewell, I arrived at Shin-Osaka station at 12.30pm. I changed to Midosuji line subway to head to Yodoyabashi Station. I arrived at 12.54pm and went to the wrong exit instead of exit 11. When I arrived at the hotel, it was 1pm but I was not able to check in as it was not 3pm yet. I rearranged my luggages and exit at 1.15pm to explore the areas. 

I went to Shinsaibashi station by subway and arrived at 1.20pm. I visited the following places: Shinsaibashi-suji, Sanrio Gallery, Owndays, Uniqlo, Dotonbori. After walking for a period of time, I went back to hotel at 4.20pm. I arrived at Yodoyabashi station at  4.50pm and walked to the hotel to check in. After checking in, I started to unpack my luggage until 7.20pm. I went for shower at the onsen and went out to buy dinner and breakfast for the next few days at the nearby convenient store.

I ate my dinner at 8.45pm. Yuko contacted me via Line and invited me for church service on the following day and I rested for the day. 


Day 6 (14th) (Sun)

I woke up at 8am, ate my breakfast and went out at 10.20am to the subway station. I arrived at Shinsaibashi station at 10.30am. I visited these places: Parco shopping mall, Dotonbori River, Kukuru Takoyaki shop for lunch and Kuromon Market. I walked to Sennichimae line Nippombashi station to Namba station. I explored that area for a while and changed train to Midosuji line to Tennoji Station. 

I arrived at 12.30pm and walked to Abeno Harukas for Afternoon tea. After which, I followed Yuko's video to walk to her church. I arrived at Osaka Elim Church at 1.45pm. Upon arrival, I was warmly welcomed by Yuko and Yoshihide who is the pastor of the church. Church service started at 2pm. Even though the service is in Japanese, I tried my best to understand as much as possible. Church ended at 3pm and Yuko invited me for Jesus Reigns Japan Conference on the following day at Abeno Kokumin Centre.

I exited the church and walked to Harukas 360 Observatory to explore. I went to Muji to shop and had dinner at the cafe. At 5.30pm, I logged in to zoom for Cellgroup  to say hello to Mandy. I went back to hotel at 6.10pm and rested for the day.

Day 7 (15th) (Mon)

I woke up at 8am, ate my breakfast and exited the hotel at 11.40am. I went to Namba City Nankai for lunch and ate okonomiyaki. After lunch at 12.50pm, I walked to Abeno Kokumin Centre for Jesus Reigns Japan Conference to meet Yuko and Yoshihide. We arrived at around 2pm. We prayed and stand in the gap for Japan. The conference ended at 5pm and we walked to Harukas for dinner. We departed at Tennoji Station at 5.40pm and I thanked Yuko and Yoshihide for their hospitality during my stay in Osaka. I went back to hotel and started to pack my luggage. I rested for the night at 10pm.

Day 8 (16th) (Tues)

I woke at 6am and ate my breakfast. I checked out of the hotel at 7.25am and arrived at Shin-Osaka at 7.38am and bought ekiben. I went to the waiting room and discovered that I went to the wrong place for my train. I went to the Japan Rail area to take the Thunderbird Limited Express to Kyoto. The train was slightly delayed and it arrived at 9.23am. While traveling to Kyoto, I ate the rice crackers that I bought at Kuromon Market. That marks the end of my trip in Osaka. 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life of an international student in Sendai 仙台での留学生生活

Moving to Japan Timeline

Dad's Home Coming