My Japan Holiday 2022 (Yokohama, Koganecho, Tokyo) (26th to 29th Aug) (Fri to Mon)

 


 Day 18 (26th) (Fri)

After bidding Sendai farewell, I arrived at Shin Yokohama station at 3.20pm. I changed to Yokohama local line to Yokohama station and change to Keikyu Main Line to Koganecho station. I walked to Mystays Yokohama and checked in at 4pm. I quickly unpack my luggage and went to the nearby seven eleven to withdraw money. After which, I walked to Bandobashi station (Blue line) and took subway to Kannai station to meet Pastors, Fumio and Rose for dinner at a Gyoza shop. At the gyoza shop, I met Sumire and after dinner, Pastor Christina and I went to a Chinese provision shop to buy things and I went to their hotel room to collect my luggage. After exiting the hotel, I walked back to my hotel and unpack my luggage while watching FCBC Conference online and I rested for the night at 12.30am.


Day 19 (27th) (Sat)

I woke up at 7am and packed up my things to travel to Asakusa station for my makeover with Wanping. After eating breakfast, I exited the hotel at 8.40am and walked to Koganecho station and took Keikyu Mainline to Yokohama station. I changed to Rapid Limited Express to Asakusa station. I arrived at 10.15am and told Wanping that I will go for a walk before meeting her. At 11.10am, I meet Wanping and we went to the salon (Vasara for our makeover. After the makeover, we ate agemanju and drink matcha latte at Tully's coffee while waiting for our photographer Yew Kong. After photo taking, we visited Sanrio Gift Gate and went back to the studio to undress. We took subway back to Korakuen Station to Wanping's house to prepare dinner. We went to the supermarket to buy coconut cream for the nasi lemak. I chatted happily with Wanping and her hubby. At 9pm, I exited Wanping's apartment and walked to Korakuen station and took train to Koganecho station while listening to FCBC Conference online via Youtube. I arrived at the hotel at 11pm and rested for the night. 

Day 20 (28th) (Sun)

I woke up at 9am and ate breakfast. While eating, I also listen to FCBC Conference via Youtube. I exited the hotel and visited the Redbricks Warehouse via Kannai Station Exit 1. Initially I wanted to visit the Chinatown and Yamashita Park but I don't have time. I walked back to Kannai station and contacted Pastor Christina and Charlotte to find out their location. I took train to Yokohama station and walked to Freshness Burger to buy my lunch and to FCBC Yokohama for service. The service starts at 3pm and ended at 5pm. Following which, we have okonomiyaki to celebrate my birthday. Tomo, Hana and Mato came to the party too. After the party at 7.30pm, Mato and I together with Pastor Caleb and Christina, drove to Haneda Airport. I helped Pastor Christina to rearrange her luggages and she checked in for her flight. After Pastor Christina had went through the immigration, Pastor Caleb gave me a lift to Kannai Station and we parted. I arrived at Bandobashi station and walked back to the hotel. I started to pack my luggages and rest for the night at 1am.

Day 21 (29th) (Mon)

I woke up at 5am and after eating breakfast, continued to pack my luggages. I checked out of the hotel at 7.30am and head to Koganecho station and boarded train to Yokohama Station and changed to Haneda Airport Express. I arrived at the airport and collected my luggage and checked in at the Japan Airlines counter. I went to the boarding gate at 9.55am and boarded the plane at 10.10am. I bid Japan farewell and arrive at SG at 4.45pm (SG Time). This marks the end of my 3 weeks Japan Holiday. 

After this post, I will be writing my Post trip reflections. Stay Tune... ...


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life of an international student in Sendai 仙台での留学生生活

Moving to Japan Timeline

Dad's Home Coming