My Post Japan Holiday Reflections (9th to 29th Aug 2022)

 


Hi Folks,

Thank you for tuning in to my 3 weeks of holiday in Japan.

First and foremost, 

I want to thank the following people for making this trip possible.

They are:

My Heavenly Father, Pastor Caleb and Christina, Wanping, Tokudaw Inc. , Spiritual Family, Touch Child Care Staff and my family.

Thank you Heavenly Father for all the resources and support during these 3 weeks

Thank you Pastor Caleb and Christina for providing accomodation and motivation during my stay at Nagoya, Sendai and Yokohama.

Thank you Tokudaw Inc and Wanping for the services provided throughout these period of time. 

Thank you Jun, Mandy, Alicia, Suzy and Ariel for all the prayers and reminders about FCBC Conference during this period of time .

Thank you Ms Vanessa and other staff of Touch Child Care Clementi for covering my duties during this period of time. 

Thank you Gn and Pe Family for taking care of my mum when I am away by informing her of my whereabouts and showering love and support for her.

    I must say that this 3 weeks of exposure in Japan, it has been a fulfilling one. 

Through this trip, I have a better understanding about different people who cross my paths. 

Recalling back to the places that I have visited:

Fukuoka, Tenjin, Imajuku (9th to 13th)

LYF Tenjin Fukuoka: Tanya 

Imajuku: Eric Lee and Yumiko

Osaka, Tennoji (13th to 16th)

Osaka Elim Church: Yoshihide and Yuko Nagata

Nagoya, Sakae, Shiga (18th to 23rd)

Nagoya Homeless Ministry: Travis, Monika, Mariko, Michi, Pastor Chris Moore, Minami

FCBC Nagoya: Akemi, Yuhe

Sendai, Yaotome (23rd to 26th)

Gospel Choir: Miranda

FCBC Sendai: Karen, Julia, Yosuke, Fumio, Rose

Yokohama, Tokyo (26th to 29th)

FCBC Yokohama: Charlotte, Sumire, Hatake, Miho, Kengo, Yee Hoon, Hsin,Kyoko

English Meetup: Tomo, Mato, Hana

Asakusa Makeover Photography: Yew Kong

    I am thankful for these individuals that has crossed my paths during my stay. Each has their own character and way of life. Even though our meetup might be short, our friendship will stay beyond the airwaves. 

Through this trip, I have takeaways:

Firstly, 

The importance of teamwork. Without the efforts of other people, this trip would not have been so colourful and meaningful.

Secondly, 

When communication breaks down, we should make every effort to reconcile and let not the breakdown affect our relationships.

Thirdly, 

Proverbs 16: 9 says " The mind of man plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps."

I commit all my future plans into the Lord's hands. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life of an international student in Sendai 仙台での留学生生活

Moving to Japan Timeline

Dad's Home Coming