Big change in life


Dear all, 


By the time you see this post, I have tendered my resignation with Touch Child Care. 

I have gave my letter on Tuesday (9th May 23) and originally I wanted to give one month notice but was asked to exit on that very day. I was indeed shocked but for the safety of the children, I agreed. 

Quietly packed up all my things and returned my staff shirts, staff card and access key, my new adventure began. 

After bidding farewell to all my colleagues and children in the childcare, I took MRT and went to Jewel Changi and used watercolor to paint the Rain Vortex. At around 12pm, I exited and traveled to Serangoon Nex for a hair makeover.  I went home and rested for the day.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life of an international student in Sendai 仙台での留学生生活

Moving to Japan Timeline

Dad's Home Coming