Moving to Japan Packing List


As mentioned in the previous post, here is the packing list.

Business class allowed 40kg.

I will be checking in two luggages. 

As for my cabin carry on, I will be bringing a backpack, small luggage and cross body bag 

Checked in luggage 1( Muji Black)









Checked in luggage 2





























Cabin Carry-on (Pacsafe backpack)
























Cabin Carry on (Shopper Red luggage)







I hope that the photos shared will give you all a better idea of what to bring when travelling to Japan to study. 

Thank you for reading this post and I will keep you updated about my next adventure in Japan. Stay tune. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life of an international student in Sendai 仙台での留学生生活

Moving to Japan Timeline

Dad's Home Coming