Japan Winter Holiday 2023 (Part 2) (8th to 16th Dec 23) (Sendai)

 


Finally I arrived at Sendai on the 8th in the evening. After checking in to the Dormy Inn Sendai Hotspring, I was surprised by the view, right in front of my room was my school that I will be studying in January. 

Before I started to find my rental apartment, my adventure begins on the streets of Sendai. 





In the midst of exploring the streets of Sendai, 
Elio contacted me and he brought me to view the apartments. I finally settled into the area nearest to my school as the other apartments are not as convenient. 



The reason that I chose this apartment is because it only takes about 15 minutes to walk to school and church. The other reason is because nearby have a 24 hours supermarket and there are a couple of foreign restaurants. Even though the rent is slightly higher but I really like the location. 


After deciding on the location, I started to shift my luggages from the hotel to the apartment. I am grateful for Elio's help and all the prayers from my physical and spiritual family in Japan and Singapore. 

Thank you for reading this post and stay tune to part 3 of my winter holiday in Hokkaido. 
またね (See you)😉.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life of an international student in Sendai 仙台での留学生生活

Moving to Japan Timeline

Dad's Home Coming