Japan Winter Holiday 2023 (Part 4) (26th to 29th Dec 23) (Osaka)

 


Hi all,

Thank you for reading my final post on my winter holiday in Japan. I will be sharing my final holiday in Japan before I started school in January.

Even though it was the last city that I visited, it was also the climax of the entire one month holiday in Japan.

After settling into my new apartment in Sendai, I packed up my luggages and took a night bus to Osaka. It was my first night bus experience. 

The night bus departed at 7.40pm and arrived at Higashi Umeda Station at around 7.15am.  On it's way to Osaka, it stopped by a few service areas like Nasu Highland, Kyoto and finally Osaka.

The ride was good and I was able to sleep for a couple of hours. I woke up at around 4.30am and the best thing about this bus is that it has a toilet. 

After arriving at Higashi Umeda Station, I took train to Tennoji station and went to the hotel to deposit the luggages before going for breakfast. 

I explored a few places in Osaka before meeting Yuko and Mana for lunch at Abeno Q's mall. I had a wonderful time together with Yuko and Mana.  


After checking in to the hotel, I rested for the night and get ready to meetup with Minami on the following day. 

27th December 23

After breakfast, I travelled to Kusatsu to meet Minami. While waiting for her, I explored Kusatsu and when we met at Kusatsu, we travelled back to Tennoji and she visited my room and we explored different places in Tennoji. After, I brought her to the train station and I sent her back to Kusatsu. 



28th December 23

After breakfast, walked to Shinsekai and explored the nostalgic atmosphere of Osaka. I ate some street food like Takosen (Takoyaki in Sensei), Kusatsu (Fried food on stick), played some shooting games. It was like as if going back to childhood days in Singapore. 🤹🏻‍♀️

After exiting Shinsekai, I took train to Morinomiya station and walked to Osaka castle. The castle was closed in winter but I explored the area and took lots of photos. On my way back, I went to Abeno Harukas and see the Christmas illumination.






29th December 23

This day marks the final day for my one month winter holiday in Japan. After checking out from the hotel, I explored  the area outside Tennoji Zoo. After collecting the luggages, took train to Shin Osaka station and had lunch before boarding the train to Tokyo station. 

On the way to Tokyo station, Mount Fuji was at it's best view ever. After arriving at Tokyo station, I rushed to board the train that bound for Sendai. 



Thank you all for reading these 4 parts of my winter holiday in Japan. Stay tune for more updates on my daily life in Sendai. Mata ne (See you)


みなさん、こんにちは。


日本での冬休みに関する最後の投稿を読んでくださりありがとうございます。1月に学校が始まる前に日本で過ごした最後の休暇についてお話しします。

最後に訪れた都市ではありましたが、1か月間の日本での休暇全体のクライマックスでもありました。

仙台の新しいアパートに落ち着いた後、荷物をまとめて夜行バスで大阪に向かいました。初めての夜行バス体験でした。


夜行バスは午後7時40分に出発し、午前7時15分頃に東梅田駅に到着しました。大阪に向かう途中、那須ハイランド、京都、そして最後に大阪などのサービスエリアに停車しました。

乗り心地は良く、数時間眠ることができました。午前4時30分頃に目が覚めましたが、このバスの一番いいところはトイレがあることです。

東梅田駅に到着後、電車で天王寺駅に行き、ホテルに荷物を預けてから朝食に行きました。 あべのキューズモールで裕子と愛ちゃんにランチをする前に、大阪でいくつかの場所を行きました。裕子と愛ちゃんと一緒に素晴らしい時間を過ごしました。  


ホテルにチェックインした後、一晩休んで、翌日のみなみとの待ち合わせに備えました。 

12月27日 

朝食後、みなみに会うために草津へ行きました。彼女を待っている間に草津を行って、草津で待ち合わせをした後、天王寺に戻り、彼女が私の部屋に来て、天王寺のさまざまな場所を行きました。その後、彼女を駅まで連れて行き、草津まで送りました。 


12月28日 

朝食後、新世界まで歩いて、大阪の懐かしい雰囲気を行きました。たこせん(先生のたこ焼き)、草津(串に刺さった揚げ物)などの屋台の食べ物を食べ、シューティングゲームをしました。 まるでシンガポールの子供時代に戻ったようでした。🤹🏻‍♀️

新世界を出て、森ノ宮駅まで電車で行き、大阪城まで歩きました。大阪城は冬季休業でしたが、周辺を散策し、たくさんの写真を撮りました。帰りにあべのハルカスに行き、クリスマスイルミネーションを見ました。

12月29日

この日は、日本での1か月間の冬休みの最終日です。ホテルをチェックアウトした後、天王寺動物園の外を行きました。荷物を受け取った後、電車で新大阪駅まで行き、東京駅行きの電車に乗る前に昼食をとりました。


東京駅に向かう途中、富士山が今までで最高の眺めでした。東京駅に到着した後、急いで仙台行きの電車に乗りました。 


日本での冬休みの4部作を読んでくださった皆さん、ありがとうございました。仙台での私の日常生活の最新情報をお楽しみに。またね。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life of an international student in Sendai 仙台での留学生生活

Moving to Japan Timeline

Dad's Home Coming